Sunday, July 25, 2010

Y-F-O



This week I are been mostly making these big letters spelling "YFO". They were for my band's photo shoot. We did it Thursday night. The letters are made of backing board/ card. Just under 2 feet high, 17 cm deep. Speaking of the band, we've been selected to play the Guinness "Our Thursdays" showcase, this thursday the 29th July. It's text vote so the more people who go the better chance we have of getting through to the final. It's on in The Cuckoo's Nest, Tallaght. Free in. Door's are 8.30pm. Come along if you can, should be a fun night!

I do realise I just used my slot here to shamelessly promote our gig, I actually didn't intend to, I merely wanted to show something new I had done, but I'm still going to hit the "Publish Post" button without changing any of the text. Got a problem with tha'?!

4 comments:

  1. ah remember the days when we had to write letters to each other this way. kids have it easy these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. plug! ha ! nice letters! i like them, and i like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats really well done Peter, looks very professional!

    ReplyDelete