Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Animal!!!

























Had a blast with this, its Animal the crazy drummer from the Muppets, I did it for my mate who is also a crazy drummer, he recently bought a van for gigin and camping etc and wanted me to put something together for him, the dude loves this guy so thats reason enough for me! A small insight into the process of the painting, nothing fancy at all and I don't really paint but it was good practice, sorry bought the crap pics, I own an awful camera! Slan!!!

4 comments:

  1. Excellent!! Good job! Like the way you painted the fur around the face. But the muppet theme was months ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're working on this collaborative art project and we would like you to join or help pass the information. Thank you. http://janglejamproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, you should fill the whole inside with crap, like a sistine van. i wanna get a van just to do that!

    ReplyDelete