Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Get fighted



Aloha guys drew this on the train Sunday and coloured at home, was watching Venture bros the episode froze on me at this scene and I felt inspired, I really enjoyed this and I love The Venture Bros, I can really relate to the big guy crushing the croc, that’s probably not a good thing, If I could be a cartoon character it would be this man, also probably not a good thing, we'd probably get on too well anyways his name is Brock Samson and he's aces. Done in markers, got distracted with the back ground.
****NEW THEME****
The Muppets went well but next week the theme is going to be "Dead Celebrities" open to interpretation, so please guys try to get involved, enjoy it and stay safe!

7 comments:

  1. AY!!! Love this! My, He's in a pickle! i like the thick black outline around the main image, The shading is done well in it. and the background is grooovvayy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 's'awesome! i like the background, makes me wanna eat a dib-dab.

    man your skills iz gettin more skilly all da time boiii!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet, you got a fine good grip on the parkers so you do! your style translates well trough them!

    you be the skilly willy theses dahs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. markers , i mean , not parkers? although i have seen you use them also, ,.......,.,.,., good again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is ridicolously good kev! it reminds me of something but I don't remember what!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah this is awesome, really bursts off the page, good choice of colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really great job on this Kev - you and them there markers go together like Pinky and The Brain!

    ReplyDelete