Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cock your hat - angles are attitudes.


“That's life I tell ya,
I can't deny it,
I thought of quitting baby,
But my heart just ain't gonna buy it.”
-Frank Sinatra-

"I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes."

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

"The best revenge is massive success."

"I'm gonna live till I die."

"You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the ass."

-Frank Sinatra-

Later!

6 comments:

  1. HEY!! was just about to sign out when I noticed yours!! Likes it, Likes it a lot!! Good composition!! And you're doing some funky ass backgrounds lately. I dig! Any more ideas for themes? Oh, and my pics around coming up full size when you click on them? Any idea how to fix it? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pete, this pic kinda got away on me, I like it though, and I fixed your post, your mad I have no idea what way you post your mad!

    Love Kevin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

    Brilliant! and brilliant drawing, frank sinatra is a legend!I like the pose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet ass pose lookes like hes just chillen in heaven and heaven is some kinda crazy green and purple fome party that hes singing at but he is late, but he dosent care because he frank sinatra!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I said it last week and I'll say it again - you and those markers make a great couple! Mad skills on this Kev, love everything about it, great job meng!

    ReplyDelete