Monday, February 15, 2010
Monday Mindache: The Product! Buy it!
'tis tinkerbell from my "tragic kingdom" series... i would.
this week i are mostly been hurting my eyeballs with:
- cross-eye stereogram macrophotography of insects and pornographs.
- looking at sharp things, extremely closely.
- unconventional, engrish-esque use of language in chuck palahniuk's new, gum-bound, fictional account pamphlet.
- henry rollins' neck and subsequent face.
- becoming asleep with the computer glare blasting right at into my face.
- funny people what are jews.
- unopened windows in a small room.
and now my dears, i rest these sexy, brooding eyes, for the sun is ascending astride the horizon and i am an anemic poet in my thirties who seduces naive schoolgirls in neighbourhood playgrounds at dusk. am i crying because i'm a sensitive soul, or is my eyeliner stinging my eyes? thats the enigma... and then i walk away silently but i don't take my eyes of you. swoosh my long coat.
bye bye bye bye bye!