Sunday, January 31, 2010

Just Because...






Hey all!! For some reason my text is underlined again!! Anyway, Here's a sketch/design for my proposed puppet. It's based on the Greek God Pan, but mixed with contemporary rock star aesthetics, (for this design, mainly Dave Navarro.) The name Alyson Chains is courtesy of Vanessa!


In other news I went to see Dances With Wolves in 3D at the cinema Friday. The 3D glasses made Kevin Costner and the majority of the cast look really blue, but the Native American settlement looked a hell of a lot more colourful than when I last saw it on TV. Also, even though the lead chick looked blue and cat like, I still found her strangely attractive indeed.


I also watched "How to lose friends and alienate people" last night. It wasn't too bad at all.


When I wasn't watching films I did a collage of my face using more realistic skin tones, which meant going through my old FHM's to get the required skin tones. A most enjoyable artistic experience.


I'm listening to Aphex Twin at the moment.


Eh.... that is all.


Hope all is well!

5 comments: