Monday, January 11, 2010


I'm back! Sorry there were a couple of missed posts. The holidays are now indeed over, even if we haven't quite gotten back to college yet!! To make up for it, I've posted a number of sketches in a kind of collage. These were sketches inspired by the WTWTA assignment. The final pieces will be a bit removed from these, but I thought I'd show these to eyes other than mine none the less. Hope everyone had a great Xmas and all that! I thought I saw some snow outside, could be just imagining it.

5 comments:

  1. I really dig the first two fo max, cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah the first two are great but also the suspisous slinky goes skeleton man !deadly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like all! is that a forest on the giant bear guy's back? thats pleasing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wicked and i dont say that mcuh, i checked i dont? but yeah the first two have real character about them! and the others have a cool style also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah great job Peter, the top 2 are my favourite too!

    ReplyDelete