Saturday, January 16, 2010

Atomic Rocket Group 66 Page 1

Okay first of all I DID NOT DRAW THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pencils and inks were done by Will Sliney just to clear it up! This was my first ever shot at colouring someone else's work about 3 years ago, its for the graphic novel Atomic Rocket Group 66 which was written by Rob Curley and as I said above drawn by Will Sliney. It was originally released in black and white and I'm almost finished the 2nd volume which will hopefully be released next year. Hope ya'll likey :)

4 comments:

  1. Please get done with this fast man i really wanna read vol 2, NICE WORK THE T REX IS COOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! is this in all good bookshops?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, nice one lads! Not yet Geoff, over the summer I'll be finishing the 2nd volume and maybe an xmas release fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this is really professional looking. nice limited palette and lighting!! wow, i sound like mags or someone.

    ReplyDelete