Saturday, December 19, 2009

where the wild things are


I wanted to do little wild things in fabric so here's the madness so far. I will photograph them in their right element when I'm home in sweden over christmas.
Oh and by the way, this is not a sponsorship thing, I do not get paid to write this (which would have been totally sweet if I would actually). I am going to eat pizza from Hell today (www.hell.ie) GET THIS: THEY HAVE VEGAN PIZZA. There, I've been excited about this for a week now so I thought I'd let youse know.

5 comments:

  1. i left you a comment but it didn't come up so this may appear twice. Really like the characters you made!! Really original approach, It's gonna look awesome, I shall try Hell pizza some time soon. Have a great time in Sweden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. youve let everyone know all week, ive heard you say it aleast 4 times, hope it lived up to youre expectations! I like these little dudes nice one Ems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear those little fella's come to life at night
    and drink our wine. and steal one of my socks,
    Is it wierd if I think the one on the left is a little bit sexy?
    I mean look at those legs. Well done there relly cool lookin and i want one, but ill have to sleep with one eye open.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, awesome stuff Emma - love the tassle moustache on the left guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like these , i want to sleep in between them.

    ReplyDelete