Monday, December 21, 2009

Drawings 'n' Stuff.




Ok, sorry for the delay.

The top pic is a quick sketch I did with a blue biro. I know how some people hate biro, but there's a certain softness in the mark that I love. That said, they're really not suited for anything but jotting down a quick concept.

The one in the middle is my idea for a doll/puppet thing we have to make for Louise's class. It's supposed to represent different interests you have, so mine is a soldier that loves heavy metal. I can't say I'm thrilled about making a doll, or that I see the sense in doing it for an illustration course, but whatever, it might be fun. Ours is not to reason why.

The bottom image is Max, again, but I wanted to take the idea of himself using remains of the monsters a bit farther, which was kind of a dumb move, because he apparently looks like something from The Village, a film I had never seen because Shmilyman. Or whatever his name is. This image isn't really finished, but I still like the look it.

2 comments:

  1. the girl pic is very sam kieth me thinks, really nice work here man

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know we could show boobs on this thing!?!? Man I'm gonna boob it up so good for my post!!! Awesome work Luke, love the Metallica guy!

    ReplyDelete