Thursday, November 12, 2009



After the joke post last week I've decided to upload two images this day.

Both are for the Icon brief in class. As you can see the first image is rendered in clay. I did it for fun more than anything, I never use clay.
I'm not sure how I feel about the final result, I like it, but I don't think it's up to scratch really. It has a 'Hello' vibe to it methinks.

If you don't know to what I'm referring go here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDZcqBgCS74
and if you're impatient skip to 4:38 although I recommend watching in full if you're looking for a giggle.

4 comments:

  1. you have a style i admire ! outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jazzman. Great as always Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the jazzy drawing, very styley. you draw like drugs feel!

    ReplyDelete